- Jerusalem by Alan Moore
- Bad Gays: A Homosexual History by Huw Lemmey Ben Miller
- Hawk Mountain by Conner Habib
- Where the Deer and the Antelope Play: the Pastoral Observations of One Ignorant American Who Loves to Walk Outside by Nick Offerman
- The Third Person by Emma Grove
- The King in Yellow by Robert W. Chambers
- Uncertain Places: Essays on Occult and Outsider Experiences by Mitch Horowitz
- The Last God: Book I of the Fellspyre Chronicles by Phillip Kennedy Johnson illustrated by Riccardo Federici
- We’ve Been Here All Along by R. Richard Wagner
- Casting the Runes, and Other Classic Stories of the Supernatural by M. R. James, W. W. Jacobs, Sheridan Le Fanu, F. Marion Crawford
- I Want to Be Where the Normal People Are By Rachel Bloom
- Ghostland: In Search of a Haunted Country by Edward Parnell
- A Ghost in the Throat by Doireann Ní Ghríofa
- The Complete Stories of Leonora Carrington
- Broken (in the best possible way) by Jenny Lawson
- Something That May Shock and Discredit You by Daniel M. Lavery
- American Cosmic by Diana Walsh Pasulka
- Wow, No Thank You by Samantha Irby
- Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado
- Less by Andrew Sean Greer
Whether you are just getting started or an experienced ceramic artist Creativebug can be a great place to find inspiration for your next project! Your RRPL gives you access to thousands of award-winning art & craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists.
New to Creativebug?
- Go to rrpl.org/digital-library/ .
- Click on Creativebug.
- Sign in with your Library Card #.
- Create an Account using an email.
- Explore and Learn!
The Cowan Pottery Museum has a new resource Cowan Activities @Home. Go to https://rrpl.org/cowan-activities/ to find past Crafting with the Curator instructions and inspiration guides, as well as the Cowan Pottery coloring book pages. Make sure to check back as we will be adding more resources in the future!
Also make sure to sign up to participate in our upcoming Crafting with the Curator by going to: