View the art of the Louvre online! The world renowned museum has recently made their collection available to search online and created curated virtual experiences. Use the different categories to see the thousands of objects in their collection.
Whether you are just getting started or an experienced ceramic artist Creativebug can be a great place to find inspiration for your next project! Your RRPL gives you access to thousands of award-winning art & craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists.
New to Creativebug?
- Go to rrpl.org/digital-library/ .
- Click on Creativebug.
- Sign in with your Library Card #.
- Create an Account using an email.
- Explore and Learn!
The Cowan Pottery Museum has a new resource Cowan Activities @Home. Go to https://rrpl.org/cowan-activities/ to find past Crafting with the Curator instructions and inspiration guides, as well as the Cowan Pottery coloring book pages. Make sure to check back as we will be adding more resources in the future!
Also make sure to sign up to participate in our upcoming Crafting with the Curator by going to:
- Strange frequencies by Peter Bebergal
- Gay New York by George Chauncey
- From Here to Eternity : Traveling the World to Find the Good Death by Caitlin Doughty
- Team Human by Douglas Rushkoff
- Rust: A Memoir of Steel and Grit by Eliese Colette Goldbach
- Rust Belt Arcana by Matt Stansberry
- The Miracle Habits by Mitch Horowitz
- The Invisibles by Grant Morrison
- Harrow County by Cullen Bunn
- Hellblazer by Various
Did you know the Cowan Pottery Museum offers free downloadable coloring book pages? This fun activity is a great way explore form, color, and shape or enjoy a stress-free afternoon! Head over to rrpl.org/cowan and download some today!
The Cowan Pottery Museum wants to hear from you! As the Museum plans its 2021 programming, we seek your feedback on how the Museum can expand its services. What type of programs would you like offered by the Museum? In what new ways can we provide more information about our collection? Please, click here to submit your feedback before December 1.