2016 Top Ten December 16, 2016Posted by Beth in Top Ten of 2016, Uncategorized.
- The suspense recommend to me by a patron:
- The surprisingly serious at times comedic biographical title:
- The book that left me feeling emotionally ravaged:
- The other book that left me feeling emotionally ravaged:
- The book that re-instilled my faith in humanity:
- The delightful little escape title I managed to read in a day:
- The dark and exciting adventure of a brave and curious child:
- The one my daughter asks me to read her every day:
- The one I keep in my purse to entertain my child when we are out and about:
- The cookbook that inspired many family dinners:
Have a happy, safe, and warm holiday season!